Review Preview Week 1
What a week! This week was the launch of the Portland Bloggers’ site. Here is what happened:
- We welcomed our little site into the blogosphere with tweets, e-mails, and a post to say hello.
- The last meet-up was a family picnic. We wrote about the highlights and a few photos from the event.
- We issued a Meet & Greet challenge. Go meet and greet bloggers from The Master List, come back and comment, and get entered for the chance for a blog feature here on Portland Bloggers!
- We showed you the blog design evolution of the Portland Bloggers Banner and page design.
- Featured the pictures from a Portland Blogger and Instagram fiend that helped to inspire the page design of this website.
- Issued a poll about how you follow the blogs that you read. The poll will eventually be used in a tutorial on how to gain readership for your blog.
- AND, put out the information for the next Portland Bloggers’ Meet-Up! Don’t miss out on this AWESOME photography workshop and networking event on Sunday, August 26!
We’ve got another full week prepared for next week. Follow along or check back in for all the following fun. We will:
- Highlight our favorite posts from last week from a randomly picked group of Portland Blogs.
- Pick the winner of the Meet & Greet challenge.
- Re-cap ALL of the past Meet-Ups.
- Give you a sneak peek into the line up for the August Photography Workshop!
Have a fabulous weekend!