Meet-Up News: A Beautiful Mess as Giveaway Sponsor
Sorry I missed you all yesterday! I’ve been busy working on all the fun that is the August Photography Workshop! But, I’m back today to tell you about one of our Meet-Up Giveaway sponsors!
Reminder: A $5 donation is requested to cover costs and keep a head count for the August Meet-Up. Space is filling up fast. If you’d like to get in on the fun then please visit the August Meet-Up page!
One of my FAVORITE blogs/websites/businesses is helping support the Portland Bloggers by offering one of their E-classes as a Meet-Up Giveaway Prize.
If you had been a fly on my wall the day I got that e-mail! It was as if I had been touched by a celeb! It is an amazing world we live in that we can feel connected and awestruck all in one click of a mouse.
Check out the website for great DIY projects, recipes, trends, and more. They are often adding photography resources to their site and are soon coming out with a photography book— the perfect sponsor for a Photography Workshop!
Anyways, about A Beautiful Mess (from their website):
“A Beautiful Mess is a lifestyle blog focused on creating a beautiful life. We share simple ways to create an inspired lifestyle. We believe in taking time each day to make something pretty. We believe in lifelong learning. Most of all, we believe that life doesn’t need to be perfect to be beautiful… click for more”
The August Meet-Up Giveaway Winner will get a
choice of one of A Beautiful Mess’ E-Courses.
The choices are:
- Blog Love— An online course for bloggers. Discuss theme, voice, features, stats, and much more.
- Dream Job: A Creative Business E-Course— A really great look at how to run a creative business.
- Art Journaling— A course on how to create and maintain an art journal.
- Photo Journaling— A course on how to create and maintain a photo journal. (A great idea for those picking up tips at the August Photo Workshop!)
- Styling Your Space— Style a beautiful home on a budget.
- Modern Patchwork— Make unique pieces for your home and learn basic sewing skills.
- Baby on the Way— Projects to help “feather your nest.”
Not able to go to the meet-up? Check out the E-Courses anyways… they are super affordable! Compared to many other E-Courses out there you are getting SO much more for your money. I’d love to hear from you if you’ve taken (or ,if you plan to take) one of the courses listed above!