Meet-Up News // Strike a Pose Event is Sunday
The Strike a Pose Event is SOLD OUT!
Some items for those that wanted to attend, but couldn’t get a ticket:
- Get on the wait list! If for some reason someone cannot come to the meet-up we will let those on the wait list know that there is an opening via email/phone!
- Come hang out AFTER the event! A few of us bloggers don’t want the day to end when the Strike a Pose event is over. So, we are meeting up for an unofficial hang out for Happy Hour at Henry’s Tavern 10 NW 12th Ave. Portland, OR 97209. We should be showing up around 5PM in the upstairs/bar areas. This is not sponsored by Portland Bloggers or Henrys…. it is just a chance to meet-up further.
Reminder to those attending:
- Sunday, March 10 is Daylight Savings Time…. which means the clock spring forward one hour. Please be aware of the time! The event begins at 1 PM and ends promptly at 4 PM!
- The meet-up is located at Jillian Rabe, LLC — The Space— 1030 Northwest 12th Avenue, Portland, OR 97209 — All parking in the area is street parking. Please pay attention to where you park. We’d hate for you to get towed! Portland Bloggers is not responsible for your personal property while you are at the event.
- Come pretty much styled as you wish to be photographed… however, we will have clothing stylists that can give you suggestions on your styling (think layers), jewelry/hair accessories available for you to borrow for your photos, and a beauty professional to help with touch-ups and tips for better images!
Now for the fun tid-bits:
Check out the venue’s website:
Check out the awesome photographers that will be giving tips and shooting our images at the Strike a Pose event:
Check out the jewelry/accessory designers that are lending items for you to wear in your photos:
Check out the amazing beauty professional that is going to help give touch ups:
Refreshments Provided by Portland Bloggers and:
A BIG thank you to everyone of the above professionals and companies for helping out. This event was a lot of work putting together and I couldn’t have done it without some amazing volunteers. A big thank you to the volunteers that helped to make this event happen (in alphabetcial order): Bee from The Spicy Bee, Macey from Motormouth Studios, Megan from The Boho Mama, and Suzannah from Adventures in Dressmaking.